Saturday 7 July 2007

I Managed To Get It To Work In The End.....!

Stupid computer won't let me put the cursor in the title box for this post. This was going to be a happy post because I was in a good mood but now I am irritated....
I have no idea how to get it to work. Maybe I'll have to wait until I press 'publish' and it'll tell me in that slightly patronising way that computers do that I have forgotten to title my latest piece of drivel and it'll let me do it then.
Or maybe it won't let me publish at all without inserting a title in which case, what I'm writing at this precise moment is a complete waste of time an energy so I'm going to keep it short just in case.
And now, when I have loads to write about, I have ended up writing about absolutely nothing, which is really annoying because if there's something I really can't stand it's when you start reading a blog and the person who writes it spends a long time telling you how they've got nothing to say and are only writing because they feel they have to for some bizarre reason. Like it's 'for the fans' or something. I don't have any fans. Sometimes people click on my blog but they tend to click straight off again when they realise my blog isn't very exciting and I don't have any amusing pictures of me with my head up a chicken's arse or 'having fun' with all my friends or being on holiday or five hundred images of me changing my child's first nappy. Nice.
Ok. If I can title this when I press 'publish' then I'm going to then write a proper piece with all my exciting news in. If not I am going to have a tantrum which may result in my not having a computer at all when it's finished..... Here goes......

No comments: