Monday 18 June 2007

My Brain Hurts.....

If there is one thing I hate more than my job it's applying for a new one.
When you apply for a new job, it appears that the prospective employer needs to know everything about you, from what you had for breakfast this morning to what your Great Aunt Ethel's favourite colour was.
Its Really Boring.
And not only is it Really Boring, but you have to try Really Hard to be Friendly and Enthusiastic and Really Excited about the possibility of a new life in accounting......
I've sent off three applications today. The last time I tried to find a new job I must have filled in about twenty application forms. I hate doing it because no matter how hard you try and make yourself sound Brilliant, you're really lucky if any of the bastards even send you a 'thanks but no thanks' letter. All they would have to do is write out one and save it on their system for all the failures as it's not like they have to sit around spending hours working out the best way to kiss My ass!!
Bastards.
I get really cross when they don't even acknowledge your time. It's very Bad Manners and when they're advertising for friendly and polite staff, it doesn't make it look like they were successful in finding them.......

No comments: