Thursday 12 July 2007

I'm Having Some Technical Difficulty...

There is something wrong with my blog.

I don't know quite what to do with it though, it's Very Irritating.

Every time I log on, it's going back several posts and not showing my new ones until I click on 'July'. At first I thought they were just disappearing but they're not. I've said before that I find computers confusing. This is an example of my problem. Somethings not right, I don't know exactly what's wrong, and have no idea how to resolve this issue. It's probably because I got a bit overconfident with it and did a lot of fiddling around. It's probably broken somehow, and that would more than likely be my fault. But it might not be, it could just be my computer being possessed or some sort of programming problem. I have no idea.

I don't even know who I could ask. Not that I would, I can't face the patronising ridicule that you get when you ask somebody who understands these things what's gone wrong. So it'll have to stay broken I guess.....

Stupid Computer.

No comments: