Tuesday 22 June 2010

Hmmm.....

Once again it is past midnight and I find myself at my laptop trying to find something to do that will keep me occupied until I am finally sleepy enough to feel like it's time to go to bed.

I am currently on Facebook strike and I am not playing Evony at the moment so it has meant I have started exploring some old haunts and some new. Largely I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time playing puzzle games which I don't really enjoy playing but they are boring and make me sleepy, so they serve a purpose. I also still love YouTube, it never gets boring for me and there are still some nuggets of genius to be found deep within it's murky depths.

I just feel a bit lost. I needed to make some changes and adjust some habits as the amount of time I was devoting to to the two aforementioned sites was getting ridiculous.....I just haven't found anything concrete to replace them with so I am somewhat out in the Internet wilderness at the moment.

I just wish I knew what to fill my time with next........

No comments: