Saturday 18 August 2007

Writer's Block Is Pants

Hmmmm
I've really lapsed on my blog of late.

This is partly because of Facebook. I know I said it was rubbish but now I've got to grips with it, I've actually found that I enjoy using it, even if it is a bit complicated at times.

And part of it is that I truly can't think of anything much to write about. It seems that when I'm feeling good, all my creativity disappears off into the void and as I'm in such good spirits, it's not even that annoying.
Although, it has to be said that I wouldn't really wish bad things upon myself, just so I can write better as that would be stupid But, I do miss sitting down and ranting quietly into my computer keyboard.

I'm sure something will annoy me enough to get my brain back in gear again soon, but until then I don't think I'll be posting as much as I was before. July was obviously quite a stressful month for me!!

No comments: